Monday, March 1, 2010

A Strange Twist, The Quotaton Slideshows

One thing is sure! Nothing ever turns out like you expect it to. Especially when you are sort of, stabbing in the dark as a blogger.

I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I know a little PowerPoint and I know how to use visual aids in public speaking but the whole internet thing still has me baffled.

I'd hoped to, after more than 50 posts to get a bit of a following, , , but to date I have only one comment posted. But there are viewers. They are coming as a results of the Quotation Slideshows I've produced. (Most of them are also posted to SlideBoom.com.) And that part is good.

I've set up a Twitter account, but frankly, it doesn't make sense to me. Everyone is telling me to get on Facebook. But that seems more complicated than Twitter.

Oh well, I'll just keep plugging alone, with my primary goal being, to make you a much better speaker, presenter, publisher or consultant by using better visual reenforcement of your message than your competition.

Wayne

P.S. Here's my latest Quotation Slideshow, from Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion, written by the now famous blogger, Gary Vaynerchuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment