Thursday, February 25, 2010

Boats of the World and Seth Godins' The Dip

The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit (and When to Stick), by Seth Godin is in a class by itself. This tinylittle book explains how to deal with an important subject, Quitting.

It is also on my "classic list" because of the way it applies my thinking concerning the use of a Theme Model. No book applies my Theme Model principles better than The Dip.

It is also filled with unique and rich wisdom. So I have generated another Quotation Slideshows frames over morgueFile.com photos of Boats of the World. I hope you enjoy this slideshow and can make good use of some of its quotations. If you do like it, please pass a link to this blog along to your many friends who are Public Speakers.

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment