Monday, April 19, 2010

Perfect Business, Phil Town, Payback Time

I'm easily excited. To my knowledge, I'm the only person on Planet Earth who teaches how to use the whiteboard to "draw your message" using PowerPoint tools, and hosted by Slideboom.com. Well I've out done myself, this time. I started with one of my favorite speakers, Phil Town, and his new book, Payback Time: Making Big Money Is the Best Revenge!. I went through his book yesterday with the thought being to build a Quotation Slideshow.

But everything went a different direction. Instead, three different theme models popped of the pages, , , one of which I have for you in this post.

Then, as I was finishing up the PowerPoint show and adding the music (which is my final step before uploading it to Slideboom), I stumbled upon a fun little piece of music. It sets the show perfectly. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Wayne

P.S. Note the review phase I have added with the circles and underlining.

No comments:

Post a Comment