Monday, June 14, 2010

Where Do Emotion Come From? Clayton Makepeace

It’s no secret, , , I appreciate the writings of Clayton Makepeace. He dazzles me with his thinking, , , as well as being one of the worlds’ best copywriters.

He has just posted such an article on his blog, MakepeaceTotalPackage.com. The title of the article is, You’re Deluded. It is a must reading for anyone, , , any speaker, trainer, teacher or purveyor of information who wants to “move” people with their words.

Human emotions play a huge part in persuasiveness of your words. Few people on Planet Earth understand how to harness human emotion to the advantage of their message than Mr. Makepeace.

So I have submitted my humble model of how the process works. Watch my show, , , but more importantly read his article. You’ll be glad you did.

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment