Friday, October 22, 2010

The On-Demand Brand, Rick Mathison

Here is a book, The On-Demand Brand: 10 Rules for Digital Marketing Success in an Anytime, Everywhere World by Rick Mathieson, I want to give a lot more attention to.  It's about branding!  And I'm about up to my eyeballs with all the publishing effort thrown at the topic.  You too?

So much of the print about branding is about adapting strategies and tactics of giant corporations and products like Nike, Snickers, Coke, Big Mac and Sony to small, struggling businesses and solo operators.

I see branding as a much simplier thing.  To me (and Mathieson), it's a matter of you telling your story to the right people who would buy your product or, more importantly, You.

We all have a story, , , find it, , , and tell it to the right people.  And they'll love you for it.

Enjoy,

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment